Hi, I'm Tony.
I'm a tech lawyer from NYC.
Here, I write about technology, computers, software, security, and how these things interact with society. Sometimes I'll also just write here for fun. In the past, I worked as a programmer and a systems administrator for linux clusters. I've still got the urge to tinker with technology, and here I will share my adventures. I hope you find it interesting.
- 2020-04-04: Exploring an Encrypted Penguin with AES-ECB
- 2020-03-19: Some Charts of COVID-19 Cases in the US
- 2020-02-11: An xkcd Leap-Smearing Clock
- 2019-04-14: A Simple STL Viewer with Three.js
- 2013-03-31: Doctor Who-Style Wi-Fi With Sentient Captive Portal